February 8, 2010

"Secret Thoughts of U"



Self-explanatory. I'm just getting older!!! I ain't dead yet ;-o)




I wonder if you know
if you sense
do you feel my body throb
can you taste the heat
now in the air
every time you walk
a swagger that takes my breath
tall and thick
body
pure perfection
eyes open to each possibility
I'm sending your way
lips no doubt made for love
lips made to say
things I'm waiting to hear
my vision of our fire
is playing in my mind again
pride be damned
yours is what I wanna be
your woman
lover
derty girl awiting my spanking
a single night of you and me
can you get with that
can you rise 2 the occassion of us
my 'girl'
as hot and sweet as you
your touch
deliberately gentle
I dare you to cross my line
and step into my vision
of us
loving or f**kin'
at this point
does it really matter
at your feet
I anticipate your response
stroke me
taste me
kisses here
here
and don't forget there
too many ways to say
I want you
you inside of me
feels like that slice of heaven
I've heard so much about
that rumored bliss
is always my reality
but only in my mind
how many times will you pass my way
how many times
will I avert my gaze as you do
my book is open
just not ready to let you
flip the pages yet
thoughts of you
are my secret
for the moment...

© Antoinette Davis
   April 27, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment