March 1, 2010

Me in 100 words

I got this challenge from a friend of mine (hi, Lois!). I was asked to describe myself in 100 words. It was kinda hard cuz I talk too much sometimes, and I had to change it many times. This was kinda cool though ;-)


I was born to a woman with no money, but a heart of pure gold. Strong, determined, funny, sassy, creative, inquisitive, complex, unbelievably vulnerable at times, sometimes bitchy, but always real. I can get under your skin, in your face, or in your heart. Depends on how you treat me. Mistakes in my past have made me smart, but not immune from the occasional heartbreak. If you get on my bad side, you may as well stay there. I'm a fierce protector of me and those I love. I'm hopeful, and always looking for light in a world of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment